September 22, 2004

French Hill Bombing

Amidst the sadness of the latest Muslim terror bombing, an article in The Jerusalem Post carried an amazing quote from an eye witnesses to this latest atrociity. The witness, Avigail, said she saw the female bomber cross the checkpoint and blow herself up, killing a young Border Patrol Guard. In Avigail's words, the woman exploded and seconds later people were running everywhere. She started shaking and crying. "I have trust in G-d and this has just increased that trust." How powerful this statement is during these Days of Awe. How much more inspiring it is for me to hear these words and all the while know that it is precisley these sentiments that help explain why I'm moving myself and my belongings to Eretz Yisrael.

May there be peace within your walls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>