December 03, 2004

Not much time to write today but thought I'd post a few pictures from the past week. Had several good friends here which made it an extra special week. Had to say goodbye twice to people returning to the States which reminded me that I'm still not used to the fact that I don't have to leave. Most people dred leaving and I still have to pinch myself to believe I actually get to stay here. Pretty cool feeling. Went to a great Chabad wedding in Rishon L'Zion on Wednesday nite. Lots of dancing, singing, eating, and long beards. Spent Sunday nite and Monday in Tel Aviv. I don't care what anybody says, its a pretty cool city with great beaches, diverse population, and serious people who also want to have as much fun as they possibly can. Plus the weathers great. How can you argue with that?

D. Salita update - Dmitriy got invited to a Channuka party this Wednesday at the White House.

Hope to post again before the chag. Shabbat Shalom and Chag Sameach to all.

Much love.

Saturday Nite with my Nephew. He's the coolest.


Tel Aviv - Tallest building in the Middle East. Go Figure.



Skateboarding two minutes from The Old City. You gotta love this place.


Wedding in Rishon L'Zion









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>